Thursday, January 12, 2006

Nothing to report!!!

Life has been pretty normal/hectic with school holidays nothing real exciting to report just the usual entertaining Stella's friends and keeping her busy so she doesn't drive me completely insane.

Been spending most of our time down at the pools looking like a beached whale there but who cares LOL.

I got real peaved this morning went to the car and found a parcel that Tony was supposed to post for me the other day to SC if was my LO for publication and it should have been there by today luckily I rang Sam and she was really nice about it and said it would be OK if I posted it today thank goodness that would have been a real bummer if my first publication never even made it .

On a happy note I would just like to congratulate Chris Millar she has joined the wonderful DT on a fabo site Scrapneeds she does beautiful work and I can't wait to see more stuff.

Speaking of scrapping I still have no motivation to scrap don't know if it is the heat, the fact that I have no energy and am to lazy or what but I better get my act together and scrap cause I have 3 CJ to do 2 that are overdue and one that is due at the end of the month with another one on its way soon.

1 comment:

Kelley said...

Lucky you found your LO in the car Lali - I would have been peeved too!! MEN!!!!
I dont feel so bad now about being late with the next CJ for you!! LOL!! I have Kez's and Lindas - I was going to do them both and post them together if thats ok!! Probably in the next week or so!
Dont worry about the inspiration - It will come back!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...