Well I thought I better blog something as it has been a while since I did, that is not to say I haven't been reading everybody elses blog I just haven't had anything to report, apart from feeling very frumpy and after going to the hospital the other day for a check up and seeing so many big bumps I can't wait to have mine and more importantly feel those little kicks.
On a scrapping side nada, zip zilch I have 5 CJ's to do and I have promised 3 out by Monday well it is Sunday morning and I haven't even started will tackle them tonight but I will be lucky if I finish one or should I say I must finish one so at least my friend Jan won't feel left out.
And finally 9 more sleeps till school starts I'm not looking forward to the rushing around in the morning but I think I am ready and more importantly Stella is more than ready to go back she is just getting bored and very cranky come 4.00pm.
1 comment:
Glad to hear you are feeling a bit better. I can understand about the scrapping or lack of it, Im am so tired lately and so unmotivted, I have to push myself to scrap 1 LO a week.
Hope you get your groove back soon and get those CJs done.
Scrapadel
Post a Comment