Monday, January 02, 2006

Happy New Year

WOW where to being I haven't updated my blog for ages so here goes:-

Firstly Happy New Year to everybody if you have made any resolution/intentions may you achieve them as I hope too. My main resolution is to save money (not as easy as it sounds LOL).

On the scrapping front well I haven't done any in ages firstly with the Christmas rush of shopping etc. then with Stella being off at school and basically not being motivated at all maybe I need to get the camera out and take some new photos cause not even my Christmas ones are any good.

On the pregnancy side I am so confused it isn't funny, firstly late Christmas Eve evening I had quite a bleed and thought that was it resolved myself to the idea that it was all over, kept up a brave front on Christmas day then had to wait for the doctors to open went to Medical centre as my doctor is away the month of January (typical when I need her the most) the doctor ordered a blood test had that done waited 2 days for the results (that showed that I was still pregnant but had to have another blood test to see if the pregnancy hormones were still going up) had the other test and low and behold they were still rising that was New Years Eve morning but by lunch time I had started spotting again this time very faint but constant so now I will have to wait for the bloody (scuse the french) medical centre to open and this time I am going to demand and ultrasound to find out once and for all what the hell is going on because I don't think I could handle many more ups and down.

So if you read my blod please say a little prayer for me. Thanks so much for letting me vent.

2 comments:

Kelley said...

Oh sweetie - I hope it hurries up and sorts it self out for you - It must be heartwrenching going through this - I am thinking if you - I bet this weather would be taking its toll too - Rest up - Dont stress about the scrapping - It will always be there!!

Shazz said...

hi lali....just discopvered your blog - and i see you have been at it for ages.
i am sorry to hear that you are having difficulties with your pregnancy - i hope things look up for you soon and everything turns out for the best.
you are in my prayers.
i'll be popping in here more regularly now

xxoo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...