Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Finally RELIEF

Well I went and had my ultrasound today and finally some good news the baby is doing fine a healthy 3.3cm and to see that little heart beating is amazing everytime and it was even moving about Stella thought it was wonderful. They couldn't tell me what caused the spotting but at least now I know everything is going accordingly to God's plan.

Thanks so much to you all for your kind thoughts and prayers I really and truly appreciate them.

So here's to getting big and fat LOL

3 comments:

Shazz said...

that's wonderful news lali - you and tony must be most relieved.
here's to staying well, keeping positive and a "good" pregnancy
my sister is due in a few weeks and i am hoping to be one of her support people (if her idiot husband doesn't have a spack attack again).
love babies - so tiny and innocent and precious

xxoo

Kelley said...

I am SO HAPPY for you Lali!! It is totally awesome news!! Cant wait to see some pregnant LOs - then some newborn LOs!! LOL!!

Anthea said...

I am happy for you Lali, that is wonderful News, those Drs can be a pain cant they, I had to have a 6 week check up after having Josh, and mine was away for 6 weeks over seas, never there when you need them!!
I am sending you good vibes for the rest of the pregnancy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...