Saturday, December 10, 2005

Peeved off






Well most of you who read Scrapneeds will already know, I am spotting only slightly but that is how they all start with me, I have gone through all the emotions but now I just think I have been blessed with 2 beautiful girls what more could I ask for, I am going for an Ultrasound on Monday but don't really expect to hear anything that I don't already know (gut feeling).

On another note I got back my LOs that I submitted to the FK competition and I am so glad that they are finally back had forgotten what they looked like IRL, I have submitted them to the other magazines but again not expecting anything, I am starting to think that they either really don't like my LOs or my name LOL.

I have got my present from SS and it is so tempting not to open it but I will try to control myself will have to post mine on Monday without fail as we will be opening them up at an on-line Christmas party at Scrapneeds can't wait those girls are wonderful.

Well Christmas is upon us and I am starting to get really excited can't wait to see the girls on Christmas morning when they open there presents, I am sure Casey will be more excited to see all the paper all over the floor LOL.

5 comments:

Kelley said...

My fingers are crossed for you for your ultrasound Lali - It could just be the heat - you never know!
Dont give up about the submissions - Look at me!! I have been subbing for AGES! And i now have 3 going in - your stuff is gorgeous and i know you will get picked soon!!!!
I got my secret santa pressie today - I was naughty but and opened it!! LOL!!!
I cant wait till xmas either - LOVE watching the kids tear in to the pressies!!!

Anthea said...

just what the other girls have said, good luck with tomorrow!! I will be thinking of you.

and your LOs are beautiful, I am sure someone will open their eyes soon and say YES!

scrapadel said...

Lali, Ive been thinking of you all weekend lovey. Take it easy and relax.

Love those LOs.

Scrapadel

Chris Millar said...

Hi Lali, hang in there, hopefully it is nothing but just a little bit of harmless spotting! Think positive and my thoughts are with you! Your FK entries are all gorgeous!! I can see a lot of heart and soul were put in!!! Good luck with your submissions!

Chris Millar said...

Hi Lali, I was glad to read on Scrapneeds that all is ok!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...