Thursday, December 01, 2005

Gob smacked

Well I found out yesterday that I am pregnant, I am still in totaly shock very happy but very shocked. I hope everything goes well and that this time I don't develop high blood pressure.

My whole family is very excited though I haven't told my niece yet you see she has been trying to fall pregnant for about 3 years now with no luck and I do feel for her but it has already started the moment I told my mum and my sister there first reactions were that is wonderful news ..... but wait to poor Sonia hears about it. Don't they know that I know that and that I don't need to hear it.

This is my time and they just seem to be taking it away from me I had the same problem with Casey but not once did I hear them say well that is wonderful Lali with all the trouble you have had staying pregnant no it is SONIA SONIA SONIA and I am quite frankly jack S*%& of it. OK enough bitching but if I can't do that in my blog where can I do it.

So if you do read my blog say a little prayer for me so that everything is fine with this pregnancy especially this first trimester when it is all very crucial.

On a scrapping note have to finish my CJ today and post if off tomorrow and then I am up to date with all the little things I had to do now some time to scrap my own stuff.

4 comments:

Kelley said...

Well I am absolutely stoked for you Lali!!! I am soooo super excited for you!! I cant wait to see the pregnant belly and they newborn baby LOs!!!
So SUPER CONGRATS from me!!!!

scrapadel said...

Lali, this is your time. Don't let anyone push you aside.

Congratulations to you Lali and to Tony, Stella and Casey. I bet you are all very excited.

I will say a prayer for you and am thinking of you. Best wishes love.

Anthea said...

My thoughts are with you Lali, I know how hard the first 3 months can be, just when I thought I was there I lost my baby, anyway I am sending you good vibes, dont worry about the family, your little family is more important now, Just remember that your niece might want to hear about it from you and not someone else, that might hury her more.

Kathleen Pitt said...

Congrats on being pregnant, and I do hope that it goes well for you in the next few months.

Such a shame your family cant let you enjoy it all. It isnt like you all cant stop having babies, until she does ... live your life and enjoy it :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...