

WOW it is hard to believe that we Christmas is only 1 month away. I thought I would behave this year with getting the girls stuff and I did start but each time I go to the shop I just keep adding more lay-bys to the endless amount. So far I have over $500 due (mind you that includes a PS2 for Stella and Tony LOL).
Well a huge congrats to my online friend Kelley and Kell from Scrapneeds for having los published in mags it is so nice to see the mags are starting to open up there eyes and see some new talent coming through. Don't get me wrong I love the regulars but it is so nice to see new names and faces.
I have as always got so much to do and just no time, but having said that I have did get quite a bit accomplished last week.
No comments:
Post a Comment