Well it is Sunday night and the Easter Bunny has been and gone and we have consumed way to much chocolate and choc chip hot cross buns (yummo).
Loved seeing the girls faces especially Stella she just wanted to know what he looked like and did I hear him then made a funny comment that I thought was precious.
Stella "Mummy, have you ever seen the easter bunny"
Me "No"
Stella "Do you know anyone that has seen the easter bunny"
Me "No"
Stella "Well then why does everybody think it is a boy bunny, I think it is a girl bunny cause that is alot of work for one little bunny to do on their own"
What a complete crack up I thought.
Have been busy scrapping but will post again tomorrow with the latest LOs.
School holidays WOOHOO no racing around in the morning like a chook without a head. Though Stella has made a list of things she would like to do.
Ciao for now
6 comments:
What a funny story Lali...sounds like Stella has figured out how the world works already!
Megan xx
Yes, I agree with Stella, I think a girl bunny could be right!!LOL
Enjoy the holidays Lali!
Happy Easter blessings Lali!! What a cute story too! *grin*
A Happy Easter to you and your family Lali. Sounds like Stella is a very clever little girl and i totally agree the bunny would have to be a girl LOL.
Kids say such the cutest things don't they.
I'll second your 'WOOHOO' at no early morning run abouts, is probably the best thing about school holidays ;)
take care.......
Sounds like Steela knows the way the world works. PMSL.
Happy Easter Lali and to your family too.
Hey Lali - how priceless is Stella's reasoning. One clever young lady. Hope you guys are having a great holiday and trust that you had a really great Easter too.
Post a Comment