And speaking of inspections I am not going to stress out about the house being in a mess with the girls toys so if they don't like tuff.
We were going to move anyway it is just having the inconvenience of people coming through all the time.
Can't think what else has been going on at the moment funny thing is I have been busy but doing what????
Stella's bunny died the other day and I didn't have it in my heart to tell her so instead I told her that I must have left the hutch open and he ran away, much easier to deal with, yes I know they have to learn to deal with everything but if I can tell a little fib to protect her I will, she was most upset.
Tony's birthday is on Wednesday and I have no idea what to get him, he needs so much but he is so hard to buy for, he is always going on about a portable external hard drive so he can store his bazzillion songs he has downloaded got (before the system crashes and he loses it) so I might go to Harvey Norman and price them if anybody has got any info that they can give me please do I am pretty dumb when it comes to this sort of stuff.
Well week 3 of the BTB journey is complete here is my LO the topic was "where or what makes you feel relaxed" "what is tranquility or peace for you"
Here is the journaling that is under the flap of the photo. Can't wait to see where this is taking us to next.
Did another LO also for a challenge that Julie Heard one of the DT at embellished is organising, it is the colour challenge each month you will be required to do a LO in that colour heaps of fun too. This months colour is blue.

My LO was inspired by Julie's the journalling is all about how I feel about not feeling another baby growing inside me again because of the decision we have made to not have any more children.
And don't you just think that my Anabel is the most beautiful thing you have ever seen now I know I am being biased but she is beautiful.
Voting today done and out of the way, I don't pretend to understand politics so I just ask DH his opinion and go for that.
Also end of DLS gonna miss the late afternoons but am looking forward to be able to put he girls to bed a little earlier now HA HA HA HA.
Anyway that is it for now its 10.30 or should I say 9.30 never mind have a good night and a great Sunday
6 comments:
Love your LOs Lali, adore the "my baby" one, it's just so true isn't it!!
Hope you find a new place super easy and fast too.
Chrissy xx
Loving your work too Lali - what a pain about having to shift again - and it seems steep rent when there are so many water problems. Hope that you are on a winner with the next house you find.
Will email you about external hard drives.
Super layouts Lali!!
Sorry to hear about the rental probs. Hope you're able to find a great new place to live!
And poor bunny!
Moving is such a bummer. Hope it works out.
- okie not sure what happened, but my post got eaten somehow LOL. Will try again.
Love the layouts Lali, both look fantastic - missed seeing the colour therapy layout in the gallery though so will go looking for it for a closer looksie.
I think i would of done the same with the bunny. Sometimes children just need to hold onto their innocence for a little bit longer.
Goodluck with the house fiasco - some people are just born scrooges aren't they? - your landlord is obviously one of them. Hopefully your able to find another home quickly and easily.
Wanted to thank you to for your words this past week as well, they really were much appreciated.
take care and chat soon.....
love the LOs Lali!
Pity about the land lord, thats the down side to renting, and I hate it too!! we have the owners looking at this place om monday, like I dont have enough to do already!
Post a Comment