
Just thought I would share this LO that I did last night on my NEW DESK LOL. It was inspired by one of Chris's LOs, when I saw her LO I fell in love with it and remembered I had that paper so I when I started scrapping and going through my stuff low and behold I even had the stickers which had been sitting there for quite some time.
So thanks Chris for the inspiration (hope you don't mind):-).
3 comments:
I was too quick to come over and have a look!LOL This had turned out fantastic Lali and I'm so glad I could be of inspiration! Don't you just love those papers and those stickers?!! Hey, I've got that song playing in my MP3 player too!!!!!
Great LO's Lali - great photo too. Love seeing your gorgeous work again. Just love what you do - and Chris is certainly an inspiring person - really love her work too.
AWesome LO Lali!!! Love them papers!!! Your girls are growing up soooo fast - and they all look so alike!! They are beautiful!!!
Post a Comment