Sunday, February 25, 2007

Finally

Yep I have finally finished the LO that had been sitting on my table for the past 2 weeks at least LOL. It is a scraplift from my LSS, Candi (my girlfriend) and I dared each other to do a scraplift we each picked the others LOs and this is what she chose for me, I like it and the fact that it got me to journal even more.

I have set myself a goal for this year of journalling on each page even if it is just words to describe their personality hence the second LO.

Oh on another note I just had to stop mid weight through a LO to let you know how excited I am to have my very own scrapping desk no more carting things to the dining table it is right next to my PC and although my family/meals area (which is right in the middle of the house) looks cluttered I don't give 2 hoots I love it. Tony made me laugh though cause he said if he had decided to put an extra table their for his use I would have hit the roof or if he had a hobby which meant the dining table was a huge mess LOL.

Weigh in for me was yesterday and I have lost another kilo so to date (Biggest Loser stats coming up LOL).

Starting weight 83.8kg
Current weight 79.1kg
This weeks Loss 1kg
Loss to date 4.7kg

WOOHOO for me I am finally under 80.

Was scouring through the yellow pages today looking for a gym and I noticed there is one close by that has actually got a kindy gym for preschoolers and child minding so will be going to check it out and I sure hope it is good so I can join and DH also. I am so proud of him he has actually lost 8kg, he has alot more to lose than me but is doing great (cause you know what men are like with dieting LOL).

Oh Casey update it was actually a Bacterial infection and it is all gone now thank goodnes, haven't made the appointment for the Paediatrician cause the last few nights she has been pretty good but having said that I have probably just jinxed myself.

My sweet little Anabel is nearly crawling she is up on all fours and rocks herself and the poor little things ends up going backwards instead and she gets quite upset and her teeth are not long before they are through (more photo ops).

And as for Stella I have enrolled her in swimming again but at a different school cause she just was not getting anywhere and with just one lesson last week can already see that she is going to improving within a matter of time, have also enrolled her in Tennis and she is loving it (something I have always wanted to learn how to play but I have one problem I have very bad hand eye co-ordination LOL).

Oh and we have a little mice problem well two actually the first problem is the obvious we have mice but the second is doesn't matter what baits we put down or whether it is cheese or peanut butter the little buggers eat the food and make a run for it how is that they are not setting off the traps are these clever mice or what :-[ .

OK I will leave you with my LOs as this post was longer than I first anticipated. This first LO is the one scraplifted from the LSS.


And this LO is quite funny the paper that I used I chose cause of all the colours and it wasn't until I had finished it that Stella noticed that the paper was the same as the stripes on her T-shirt LOL.

Thanks for dropping by girls and don't be shy leave a message LOL.

3 comments:

Karen L said...

Great LO's Lali - I bet it is good to be scrapbooking again. Pleased to hear that Casey is much better too. Yah your own scrapbooking table. I have one too but it is in such a mess at the moment that I am back on the dining room table again.

Megan said...

Lali these layouts are fabulous! And well done on the weight loss - you should be feeling proud of yourself :-)

Megan xx

Chris Millar said...

Lali, these are both magnificent!!! The 'you colour my world' is so eye catching and I totally love those doodlebug flowers!!!
Thanks so much for your kind words on my blog (I can't see the LO inspired by me, but I'm sure you've done a terrific job!)
Woohoo on the weight loss too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...