Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Busy busy busy



Though I'd better blog something as it has been a little while but I have just been so busy, hosted Tony's work christmas party here on Saturday night yes I know a little early but seeing as they do shift work it was going to be the only Saturday off before Christmas. It went really well had some good laughs and a few too many drinks LOL.

And I have finally got a head start on the next CJ which is titled "It's a girl thing" basically it is a CJ about why you like being a girl. I have even made a bag out of a cigar box for the CJ to sit inside I am really like the way it is coming up the colours are a bit different to what I usually use (very bright) as you can see.

Anyway enough for now better get something done around here before DH gets home (ooops or I'll be in trouble LOL).

1 comment:

Kelley said...

Your CJ looks so awesome!! Cant wait to see it in real life Lali!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...