Sunday, October 30, 2005

What a day

Well yesterday turned out to be a wonderful thanks to Tony and my girls, it is normally a sad day for me as it marks the death of my dad he has been gone now for 21 years and not a day goes by that I don't think of him. He absolutely adored children and I am saddened to think that my girls never had the chance to meet such a wonderful man and father.

Tony knows that this day is always a little tuff on me but he managed to make it a day to remember. It started off with a sleep in then we went out shopping got some me some gorgeous hoop earing and a pinkie ring cause a girl just never has enough gold (they were on sale too) then we went out to lunch and the girls behaved beautifully, we then went to the beach water was too cold but we had a lovely walk and the girls had a play in the sand, only downside is I forgot my camera but there will be plenty more beach photo opportunities to come.

And then to top it off he cooked dinner and it was yummo.

I love Tony so much and yesterday was on of the many reasons why I know I do.

2 comments:

Angelrat said...

What a wonderful man you have there, Lali! I'm glad your day was made so lovely by your hubby and girls :)

Hugs
Linda.

Kathleen Pitt said...

Hi Lali, just popping to see your Blog (from Scrapneeds)

You are a blessed girl to have a wonderful husband :)

Looking forward to popping back regularly!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...