Think I am gonna try and change my style cause it has been the same even after this long break to the point that even Stella said why are they all the same lol...I will share a few LOs I have done
My first LO I did since rescrapping it is a sketch challenge by Anthea at Scrapbook Savvy

This one is of Anabel all grown up used BG papers here

October Afternoon PP here (see my old usual style)

My Little Shoebox PPs used here love the brightness of the colours


Using up some old stuff here Creative Imaginations PP here

Yummy Crate PP and some gorgeous Prima flowers that I can't get enough of

Girls Paperie PP here and more yummy Prima flowers

OK scrapbook overload lol TFL and leave a comment that is if anybody still has me on the bloglist lol

2 comments:
Well done, so nice to have you BACK in the scrapping world! xoxo
YAY it makes me so happy to see you scrapping again lali!!!
Post a Comment