Yep I know I have risen again LOL. I have been so slack beyond words but I have got good excuses and I will stick by them.
Well what has gone down since dare I say it February Out-laws been and gone and lets just say I am not going to bore you with all the details but one word comes to mind ALELUIA (spl??).
Stella's communion and Anabel's christening both went out without a hitch despite the fact that trying to get out of the house with 10 people in it was not easy so what had to pay but the crappy quality of photos as always AAARRRGGGHHH
No scrapping unfortunately and this weekend Scrapbook Capital are having a CC and I thought I would dig out some photos and can you believe it I don't have a single photo printed up and don't have any photo pp so will have to get some PP tomorrow so I can finally get scrapping again.
We have started up a CJ over at SC also can't wait to get that started need to get a journal
This is ridiculous so many months of update and I can't think of anything to right, serves me right hey LOL.
Anyway I thought I better update so that the hounds will get off my back LOL you know who you are PMSL
I will try and update once a week with at least one LO but I won't promise OK LOL Thanks for dropping by
Bye for now girls
6 comments:
OMG..... pick me up off the floor and slap me with a wet fish... Shite!!! Lali has posted a blog in months... yep Im a monkey...hehe... glad to have my beautiful lali back.... missed you heaps hon....
Halleluja Lali is back and ditto to what Lorrie said, lol!!! Good to see you again hun we have been missing you and don't you dare go awol again..........EVER!!!
Don't forget I tagged you, check your previous entry from the ice age lol, it was meant to get you blogging again, didn't work though as I don't think you even read it but alas I tried. Anyways good to have you back, speak soon.
Hugs
xx
Hetty
dito dito..... pick me up off the floor. Lali it soooooooooooo good to have you back. Have missed you heaps too Lali, and looking forward to hearing more on a regular basis. Looking forward to seeing you scrapbook again also.
OMG...I can't beleive it!!It's so great to see you blogging again..and i want to see your stunning work..HUGS x Suzana HEHE!!
O>>>>>>M>>>>>>>>G is right ...well done you ....big mumma is watching you ...lol.....hope to see some more soon ...i miss your scrapping pages ...and seen as you are on a roll keep it up ...phairy claps to you
O>>>>>>M>>>>>>>>G is right ...well done you ....big mumma is watching you ...lol.....hope to see some more soon ...i miss your scrapping pages ...and seen as you are on a roll keep it up ...phairy claps to you
Post a Comment