Sunday, January 27, 2008

TA DAAA

Lookey here girls I have finally updated...after being nagged from so many of you LOL. Well it has been so long I best better start from the beginning and sorry if I bore you will do it in point form so here goes:-

* Christmas was a blast the girls got spoilt rotten and I did too this year, Tony got me a pair of earing, a D&G Gold Mobile phone, PJs, swimmers, Beverley Hills Season 3 (yes I know I what your thinking LOL).

* New Years was quiet Tony worked NYE but ended surprising me with a very quick visit just before midnight so I did end up getting a NYE kiss from my gorgeous hubby.

* Holidays well they have been pretty good, haven't gone away but did the usual, parks, beach, pools, cinemas etc. and thank goodnes the weather has improved

* What else is happening well Stella is doing her First Holy Communion in April and we went out on Thursday to check out what was around as far as dresses are concerned and Stella was OOWING AND AHHING and loved trying all the gorgeous dresses on and the last Bridal shop we went to they had a dress that was absolutely, ivory shoe string straps, satin, beading and embroidery (without being to over done)she tried it on and it fits beautifully and what's even better it was on sale cause it is a discontinued style so we got it for $99 reduced from $280

* Oh and we have a date for the out-laws the will be arriving on 21 March as well as my BIL which I am so excited about seeing him again, don't know where we are going to put them all but we will manage I suppose and I am going to try so hard this time to be more tolerable of my MIL (long story).

* Finally done some scrapping after a break not planned break either you know how it is with losing your MOJO

* Oh go and check out Scrapbooking Capital they have got a great competition with a great prize so follow my link and sign up

* We have purchased an excerise bike and a boxing stand thingy so now I have no excuse, I must get fit and lose my excess kilos

* So girls are you happy now LOL...I will try to be better this year and update my blog more regularly if only to keep you all from nagging me LOL

I will leave you with my LOs from this year so far

This photo was taken at the preschool and was given to me in the end of year portfolio and I just has to use it
My gorgeous Stella when she was about 3 loved this photo and just had to rescrap it after I was given these gorgeous KI pps by Lorrie at SC
This was for the CC we had the other week over at SC this was the sketch
And I have started with the ABC competition again, ("P" here) Casey was not to impressed about preschool so this photo is not a happy one very hesitant and I was standing a foot away
Another ABC challenge we had to use stamps on this particular LO so hence the border
And this is my latest LO did it last night

Thanks for dropping by guys MWAH

6 comments:

scrapbook CAPITAL said...

Woo hoo finally an update. Where is your blinkie? and you will need to ad a link for Hetty... Pushy arent I....lol.
Layouts are gorgeous and I hope at least once a week I can pop in and see whats been going on in the life of Lali. ;)

fleurie said...

yeah Lali..great to catch up on everything since your last post - giggle...
lovin your LO's so far for 2008!

Anonymous said...

LOL Lali - nothing like gentle persuasion huh ;)
Great bargain find on the communion dress - can't wait to see a pic of Stella in it. My mother still has my dress from when I did mine ....lol was mostly lace and I remember it being itchy as all buggery.
Lovin all the layouts!!

chat soon
Julie xx

Hetty Hall said...

Woohoo Lali, my (not) so gentle pushing finally got you going, lol!
Thanks for the linkie and for posting the blinkie and for voting and for...............well just for being my friend. Great find on the communion dress, nice to get a bargain, isn't it. Your layouts are beautiful, specially love the last one, it is good to get my Lali fix again.
Love you hun, enjoy the rest of your long weekend!!
{{HUGS}}
x0x0x
Hetty

Karen L said...

Yahoo an update at last - Your layouts are gorgeous and heck if this is what you can do when you have NO MOJO - can't wait to see what you are doing when you are fully inspired. Great bargain too with the communion dress - it sounds gorgeous and I can't wait to see the photos of her in it. Pleased to hear that you are going to be a good blogger this year Lali.

Love Scrappin' said...

Glad to see you finally updated..loving your layouts as per usual..especially the last one stunning.thanks for the inspiration :)take care x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...