
The lovely Chris Miller is feeling a bit generous and if you want to win a lovely RAK you must put a photo of yourself on your blog "warts and all" well there are no warts on my face but yukko without makeup LOL. So here it is for you Chris.
On another note this time next week my out-laws will be here and it will be lovely (I will try anyway),
Finally heard back from the police seems I am not getting off with a warning so I have to cough up $231 (NOT HAPPY JAN).
And finally I will leave you with what I have scrapped of late.
A LO of Casey with photos taken earlier this year
A tin keyring which was given to me as a RAK from Jody Thanks for popping by
5 comments:
Yay Lali!!! I'm glad you decided to play my blog challenge!!! You're gorgeous darling!! It's so lovely to 'see' you!!!
I'm thrilled you want to do my class. NZ is 2hrs ahead of NSW time, so the class would be 6pm your time. I'll let you know when the class goes up on the site.
Thanks heaps!
Chris!
Thats a great photo of you Lali. Your very pretty.
Sorry to hear about the speeding fine, bummer.
Hey there Lali, followed a link to your lovely blog from the darling Chris Ms!! That's a great self portrait, I did one too! Eek!
Your little girls are just adorable, love your LOs!!
Take care
Chrissy xx
Hey again!! LOL Woohoo you won!! Congrats! :-)
Hugs Chrissy x
LOL if it makes you feel any better i think i MAYYYYY have got caught speedin today... so owch...
Post a Comment