Saturday, October 21, 2006

Update

Thought I better update, lately my life has been pretty uneventful so have anything interesting to say or type for that matter.

What's been going on well I won the B&W challenge on Strictly Scrapbooking with my LO below "Precious Moments", first time I have actually won something scrapbook related that is.

It's official the in-laws arrive on 7 November and I plan to keep a positive mind this time around and not let things get to me and if they do I am just gonna make the most of it and go for plenty of walks to cool off it will do my butt and belly the world of good LOL.

The last 2 weeks Casey has not been to happy going to preschool, I know this is normal but it breaks my heart to leave her there crying out for me, mind you I call back about 1/2 hour later and she is fine playing etc.

Went to Westfield today and they have put up all their chrissy decorations and although I know Christmas is just around the corner seeing the decos has made me go into panic mode cause normally I am organised by now having lay-byed stuff but this year NADA. Mummy and Daddy are getting the girls bikes and Anabel and playpen/walker that doesn't walk if you know what I mean but as for what Santa is bring them I have no clue, if it were up to Stella she would be getting more Gameboy games, may 1 at the price they're at.

Anyway I will leave you with my latest creation I am loving this one, love the stitching, it is of Stella on her 5th birthday, (she is now 7) I'm behind in my scrapping I know but I am tackling my stash of photos one LO at a time

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thats a gorgeous LO Lali.

Congratulations on the win at SS.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...