Well yesterday I got pulled over for speeding I was doing 71 in a 50 zone and don't get me wrong I don't condone speeding but oh well $231 later will teach me, in my defense I had Stella fiddling with the CD player Casey screaming wanting her juice bottle which she just threw on the floor and Anabel screaming also, I wrote a nice letter asking for forgiveness see what happens don't like my chances but I've gotta try.
Well I have just completed 2 more LO's quite happy with the first one of Casey had fun doing it and something different for me
But my first official LO of Anabel I am not happy with the doodling got a stupid gel pen and doesn't work property will have to get a good one
Need to do some more of Anabel but like I have said earlier getting very picky with my photos as they aren't very good you see DH took them and although he thinks he is a good photographer let me tell you he isn't
4 comments:
I think they are awesome LOs Lali!!! Well done!!! SUPER job!!!
Dont worry yourself too much about the fine - I know they suck but its done now! Cant change the past!! And you never know - You might have crashed or something if there wasnt a policeman there - everything happens for a reason as they say!!!
Fantastic layouts Lali! Love how you've cut some of the swirls from the paper in the 'you' layout! Bad luck about the speeding fine! Bugger!
Try a 'signo uniball' white gel pen. And aparently if you store the pen standing upside down it will work better.
Wonderful LOs Lali, they are both gorgeous photos.
Bummer about the fine but it happens to everyone at some point.
gorgeous LOs Lali, I bet it feels good to get back in the swing of things! pity about the speeding fine!
oh and thankyou for your thoughts!
Post a Comment