I have had Stella sick with a cold and Casey with Croup thankfully they are both on the mend but this morning little Miss Anabel has been sneezing so I just hope it was a fluff and not a cold poor little thing.
Well I have been busy scrapping got a few pages started just being a bit fussy with my photos I am actually scrapping pages without photos with is not like me at all but I so want to scrap, will have to share them when I have finished them.
I noticed on Kelley's blog that Scrapapple were looking for DT thought I would give it a go don't fancy my chances but heck why not.
Well I got my parcel from the lovely Kell at Scrapneeds with the money that was collected from some of the ladies as a RAK for myself, again thanks everybody and I can't wait to use my stuff.
I have made a point since going through my stash of supplies to not put my new stuff away it in the past I would put my stuff away and then when I would start a LO I would go through everything I would want to use but alot of it would get forgotten well no more I am going to use it all up especially paper I have got so much of it and after going through it the other day I don't like much of it anymore, so my moto buy it use it.
Well I will leave you with a photo of my gorgeous Anabel
1 comment:
Oooh i have been waiting for a new pic of that gorgeous girl!!! Love new bubbas!!! And she is so cute!!
Good luck with the scrapapple DT - Your stuff is gorgeous and hey - you have to be in it to win it!!! Have fun playing with the new goodies!!!! Love new stuff!!!
Love that LO too - and thats one of my friends LOs you lifted too!! LOL!! She runs a site called Strictly Scrapbooking - you should go put it in the gallery there - she would love it!!!
Post a Comment