Wednesday, October 12, 2005

I'm excited

I am so excited I have just had my new bookshelf delivered to store my ever growing scrapping supplies. I only got myself a little cupboard about 4 months ago and it is now filled to the rim.

Can't wait to get DH to put it together and if he doesn't hurry up I am going to burst a blood vessel.

Took Casey swimming lessons this morning it is her 4th time and she is starting to really enjoy it I actually put her under the water today and she loved it.

Gotta go and nag DH LOL

1 comment:

Kelley said...

Have fun filling the new bookshelf!!! (Sure it wont be too hard!! LOL!!)
I used to love taking Matt to swimming lessons when he was younger - had to stop cause of his ear infections though! Cant wait till summer really hits to take the kids swimming more!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...